We believe that setting clear Aims and fostering School Values helps us to create a community that promotes belonging and learning.
- To encourage in the pupils a desire to learn and the ability to do so independently and to apply themselves to tasks and skills.
- To teach the children the differences between right and wrong, good and bad and to respect others regardless of race, gender or creed within a framework of equality of opportunity.
- For all pupils to reach the highest possible academic standards of which they are capable.
- To help the pupils understand the world in which they live and the inter-dependence of individuals and their importance within different groups.
- To help pupils to appreciate human achievements and aspirations and to understand the potential they have to offer and the offerings of different cultures.
- To recognise the individuality of all pupils and provide for their particular needs.
- To provide a pleasant, happy and stimulating learning environment.
Our School Values